VIPER: Cloud-based sales platform, event planning, program management for DMCs and MICE Travel.
Cultivate your client relationships with integrated CRM.
Manage your content and pricing with cloud based Content Library.
Respond to clients faster with streamlined proposal creation and delivery.
Optimize program operations from contracts and billing to hotels and vendors.
Make the right business decisions with up-to-the-second reports at your fingertips.
Schedule a Live Demo
A member of our sales team will walk you through VIPER’s main features and discuss how VIPER can best integrate with your business.
Not ready to schedule a demo?
Get in touch with us here.
Take the virtual tour to see what VIPER can do for your business.
We’re proud to drink our own Kool Aid, which is why we used VIPER to build a tour of some of VIPER’s features. Start the Tour to see what VIPER’s Client Experience looks and feels like. As you click through the tour, keep in mind that the look and feel of your VIPER Client Site (where your clients view your proposals) is endlessly customizable.
The VIPER Workflow
Whether you’re a DMC (Destination Management Company), MICE Company (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Exhibitions), Global Meeting Planning Company, Hotel, or Events Company, VIPER’s workflow was purpose-built to streamline proposal building, program planning and event execution.
During initial setup, VIPER is loaded up with your clients, vendors, hotels, proposal content, pricing, proposal templates, contract templates, and branding. All of these pieces combine to make proposal building and program management faster, easier, and less error prone, while empowering you to deliver a superior client experience. VIPER is also optimized for building new custom content and pricing on-the-fly for any program.
Enter client details and needs.
VIPER’s integrated CRM makes it easy for your entire team to manage your customer relationships effectively, from tracking program history to upcoming opportunities.
Build proposal and costing.
Choose from your custom templates and drop in content from your Content Library to build media-rich, engaging proposals. Plus VIPER automatically builds a costing while you build the proposal.
Deliver your proposal.
1-click publishing allows you to effortlessly share your custom proposal. Clients can view proposals on your company’s custom branded, interactive Client Site or VIPER can export a PDF version of the proposal at the client’s request.
Analyze what your clients are looking at.
You’ll instantly receive notifications when clients view the proposal, and Client Site Analytics will show you what your client has been looking at and for how long.
Collaborate with your clients.
Make requested client changes that they’ll be able to view in real-time. No more emailing cumbersome documents back and forth! Track your proposal and costing changes with 1-click snapshots.
Generate contract and payment schedule.
Generate a contract and payment schedule in seconds. Notifications ensure accounting is in the loop and billing reports help you stay on top of the program balance.
Manage providers and program operations.
Purpose built databases for your vendors and hotels make it easy to manage providers within a program. Track quantities, availability, status and notes for each provider. Seamlessly transition from Sales to Operations with flexible yet structured notes.
Grow your business.
Win more business and save time. Real time reports and analytics provide the business intelligence you need to make the right move every time.
VIPER software is designed specifically to boost sales while increasing efficiency at every level of your business. Deliver media-rich, online proposals, leverage data-driven business intelligence with analytics and reporting tools, manage your content and pricing from a cloud-based library, control provider relationships with ease, and streamline all those moving parts when operating a meeting or event.
Easy Access and Administration
Access VIPER from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Nothing to install or maintain on your end
- New features are automatically added to your VIPER site as soon as they’re available
- Industry standard hosting and redundancy ensures 24/7 access
Whether you have one office or many offices, there are lots of configuration options.
- Set custom logos, contact information, and pricing preferences
- Multi-office businesses benefit from precise timezone preferences, currency management, and office-based access permissions
Managing your users is a breeze and role-based permissions give you full access control.
- Add client facing head shots and signatures for all your salespeople
- Set specific permissions and office-based access for salespersons, managers, owners, etc.
- Appoint managers for Content and Pricing
Purpose Built Databases
Integrated Customer Relationship Management allows you to build and track your customer relationships.
- Maintain a single, central database of clients
- Personalized views for each user
- Custom Reports
- Full support for custom fields
Purpose-built database to manage and organize your vendors.
- Organize vendors by classification
- Store primary contacts for each vendor
- Enter vendor-specific pricing
- Manage insurance documentation and expiration
Purpose-built database to manage and organize your hotels.
- Organize hotels by brand and destination
- Store primary contacts for each hotel
- Enter hotel details like meeting room space, number of stars, number of rooms, and more
Store all your media-rich proposal content in a central location.
- Create immersive content with images, slideshows, embeded HD video, music, more
- Customizable section styles
- Keyword search and flexible organization
Store basic or comprehensive pricing for all your services and products.
- Date and season specific pricing
- Package pricing allows for comprehensize product bundling
- Set provider-specific pricing and preferred providers
Create your own custom, not 'cookie cutter,' proposal templates to streamline proposal creation.
- Create proposal templates based on your specific program types
- Still easy to customize on a per-program or per-client basis
- Standardize your content and formatting
On Demand Reporting
Content and Pricing
Content Library reports help you keep your content fresh and pricing accurate.
Content and Pricing
- Interactive reports allow you to manage your growing mountain of content
- Review all your pricing based on classifcation, vendor, or effective date
- Mark items “Reviewed”
See all your past and upcoming programs from a single screen.
- Use numerous filters to find and sort what you need
- Live program values are pulled from active costings
- Calendar View makes planning easy
Track progress towards sales goals and view vital business intelligence metrics.
- Progress tracking for annual sales goals
- Sales breakdown based on office and destination
- Summary of recent sales activity
- Live program and costing data at your fingertips
Streamlined Program Management
VIPER is optimized to allow you to build stunning, media rich proposals in minutes.
- Drag & drop proposal content from Content Library
- Build custom, media-rich content on-the-fly
- Export proposals to Word/PDF format as needed
As you build your proposal narrative, the costing is built simultaneously.
- Use standard pricing from your Content Library or create custom pricing
- Drag and drop line items to copy and reorder line items
- Easily manipulate quantities, margins, and bundled pricing
Track proposal and costing changes over the life of a program.
- Create unlimited snapshots with a single click as you make program revisions
- Quickly flip between your sales costing and operations costing
- View Program History to see who changed sales stage and when
Your interactive, branded Client Website allows you to deliver proposals in a single click.
- No more emailing huge, cumbersome PDFs
- Collaborate with clients on proposal and costing revisions in real-time
- Clients can easily share proposal with colleagues
Be notified the instant your clients view proposals and know what they're looking at.
- ‘Proposal Viewed’ notifications
- See which proposal content resonates with clients, and which content might be boring them
- Proposal Reports show which proposals have not been viewed
Manage provider pricing, availability and statuses on a per-program basis.
- View all program products grouped by provider
- View and modify precise cost/price breakdowns for each product
- Quickly spot shortages where providers are still needed
Track notes for all program elements, from client requests to provider notes.
- Ensure all client needs are met
- Increased efficiency when multiple users collaborate on same program
- Smoothly transition from sales to operations
- Generate an on-site outline from precise product and provider notes
Streamlined contract generation minimizes errors and saves time.
- Support for multiple custom contract templates
- Payment Schedules auto generated based on your payment policies and inserted into contracts
- All Program Details merged into contracts
- Upload and store signed contracts centrally
Track payment schedules, record received payments and monitor program balances easily.
- Manage Payment Schedules for each program
- Keep Accounting in the loop with automated notifications
- See upcoming and past due payments across all programs
- Minimize over-exposure on program expenses
And we’re adding more features all the time!
VIPER was born from the Meeting and Events Industry
We know a thing or two about the DMC industry because VIPER was born from a DMC. Our founder was running a DMC in Park City, Utah when she decided there had to be a better way to manage the complex workflow of providing group travel services. She wasn’t satisfied with any of the solutions out there, so she sold the DMC and set out to build a software solution specifically for the group travel market. Now 5 years later our sole mission is to help DMCs and MICE Travel Companies around the globe use VIPER to operate more efficiently and effectively.
For businesses big and small
VIPER is optimized for businesses of all sizes. Large companies with multiple offices can maintain a consistent, strong brand identity that still highlights individual destinations while enjoying centralized, cloud-based access and easy collaboration. Smaller companies can leverage VIPER’s tools to boost efficiency and help every team member do more by working smarter. And everyone can take advantage of VIPER’s instant electronic proposal delivery, stunning, customized HD content, and advanced business intelligence tools.
For DMCs, MICE Travel, Meeting Planners, Teambuilding and Incentive Companies, Hotels and more
Sure, VIPER started as a tool primarily intended for DMCs and MICE Travel. However, over the years, other organizations in the Meeting and Events Industry with similar workflows and needs have adopted VIPER. Contact us today to see how VIPER can help your company win more business.
Getting started is easier than ever.
We realize you’ve got a business to run and understand you can’t drop everything to transition to VIPER. With VIPER’s streamlined deployment process, your team can be up and running on VIPER in only a couple of weeks. It’s easy to get going on your schedule thanks to our new tools that allow users to bulk upload content in a variety of formats and provide 24/7 access to our online training materials. Just upload, learn, and GO!
VIPER GO is your deployment companion, built to guide you through the Viper deployment process quickly. A personalized dashboard gives you access to comprehensive training tools and helps you track your deployment progress.
Upload Data and Content
Using VIPER GO, uploading your business data and content to the VIPER Data Load team is a snap. You can upload your data in a variety of accepted formats (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDFs of crayon drawings) and our Data Load Team will do the heavy lifting.
Online video tutorials can be completed at your convenience and allow you to quickly understand VIPER basics. Once you’ve completed basic online training, a member of the VIPER team will hold live webinar training sessions where you can ask questions, get tips on how to master VIPER, and learn how to best integrate VIPER into your workflow.
We load the majority of your content and data for you.
It’s no secret — DMCs, MICE companies, and meeting planners have LOTS of business data, proposal content, and pricing to manage and the thought of loading that into a new system can be a daunting one. Rest assured, much of the time-consuming process of loading your descriptions, images, clients, etc. into VIPER is handled efficiently by our Data Load Team in a matter of days. When you go live with VIPER, you can start building proposals and winning business right away. And of course, it’s easy for your team to add new content and pricing on-the-fly as needed.
Pricing that delivers excellent value.
With VIPER, you’re not going to be nickeled and dimed. Our one-time setup fee covers deployment and configuration of your customized Viper Sites, webinar training, and data load services for your content and data.* Our monthly subscription fees are charged per-user and include all future updates at no extra charge. Discounted volume pricing is available based on your number of users and offices.
One-Time Setup Fee
- VIPER GO Deployment Dashboard
- Streamlined Data Upload
- Video Tutorials
- Clients Import
- Vendors and Hotels Import
- Pricing Import
- Proposal Content Import
- Custom Branded Client Site
- Contract Configuration
- Live Training Webinars
- Workflow Recommendations for your Business
Monthly Subscription Fee
- Integrated CRM
- Vendors and Hotels Management
- Media-Rich Content Library
- Customizable Proposal Templates
- Sales Dashboard
- On Demand Reporting
- Proposal and Costing Builder
- Proposal Analytics
- Comprehensive Notes Tracking
- 1-Click Contract Generation
- Context Sensitive Help and Integrated Support
*Included Data Load Services: While your one-time “Setup Fee” covers many data load services, your team is still responsible for providing the necessary data and content in a format that we can use. For data that needs to be in a specific format, a structured spreadsheet will be provided. And while your pricing can be imported via spreadsheet, your team will still need to build “package” pricing as needed from imported individual products.